Second Beach Concession
We are looking to hire a hard-working Kitchen Helper to clean, stock, and maintain the kitchen as well as help with the preparation of meal ingredients.
The Kitchen Helper’s responsibilities include retrieving ingredients from the refrigerator, freezer, and stockroom, measuring ingredients as per the Cook’s instructions, and removing leftovers from patrons’ plates, bowls, and glasses. You should also be able to ensure that all work areas are properly sanitized.
Kitchen Helper Responsibilities:
• Preparing meal ingredients for the Cook, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients.
• Assisting kitchen staff to unload food supplies from delivery trucks.
• Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
• Neatly putting away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places.
• Packing take-out orders as needed.
• Removing garbage, replacing garbage bags, and washing garbage cans.
• Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required.
• Storing ingredients and food items according to food safety standards.
8501 Stanley Park Drive
No experience necessary.
basic English Japanese an asset.